Popular posts from this blog
BALLSYQUOTES
By
Ballsy Toluwase
-
OH NO! IT'S MONDAY AGAIN...
By
Bolaji Gelax
-
" Mondays are just no fun!" Seeing that a number of people feel this ☝ way about Mondays, I decided to bring a relaxed, not-so-serious angle to today's Monday post. I personally don't like waking up to remember it's Monday morning (except you love Mondays), like.....aaaaaarrrgh!😏 But really though, why do we 'dislike' Mondays? {I'm being careful not to use the word "hate" here} If you browse through various social media platforms on a Monday morning, you are most likely going to find quotes, memes, graphics and the likes about how "direful" it is to face Monday & how people wish the weekend never came to an end. I did a little research this morning by asking some of my colleagues at work why they dislike Mondays. Here are some of their reasons: E.O: " Because I get to wear shirts and I really don't like shirts " ( I must say, this cracked me up...lol). He went on to say, " The rush on Mo...





Comments
Post a Comment